1. Brief information about the activity
The public institution «The Office of Control over the Use and Protection of Lands of West Kazakhstan Region» is a public authority exercising a state control over the use and protection of lands in accordance with the Legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The visiting hours of the head of administration of «The Office of Control over the Use and Protection of Lands of West Kazakhstan Region» for individuals and representatives of legal entities:
Days and hours of visit
Seytkaliev Bauyrzhan Bolatovich
Head of administration
3. Main functions, goals and objectives:
A mission of the public institution «The Office of Control over the Use and Protection of Lands of West Kazakhstan Region»: a state control of land relations.
A state control objective is to ensure compliance of public institutions, individuals, legal entities and executives with the Land Legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a restoration of violated citizen and legal entity rights, an abidance by the rules of land use, an implementation of measures for the rational use and protection of lands.
- a compliance of public authorities, companies, institutions, organizations and citizens with the Land Legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the established regime of land use in accordance with its intended purpose;
- a prevention of unauthorized occupation;
- an observance of land owner and user rights;
- a timely and proper holding of organizational and economic, agro-technical, forest-melioration and hydro-technical anti-erosion measures for restoration and conservation of soil fertility by land owners and users;
- a timely submission of information on availability, conditions and use of lands to public authorities by land owners and users;
- a design, placement and construction of residential and production facilities that affect the conditions of land;
- a timely and qualitative implementation of measures to improve lands, prevent and eliminate the consequences of soil erosion, salinization, water logging, flooding, desertification, drying, overconsolidation, clutter, pollution and other processes that cause land degradation;
- a compliance with the established terms of application consideration (solicitation) from citizens about provision of land plots;
- a safety of landmarks;
- a timely return of temporarily granted lands by local executive authorities;
- reclamation of disturbed lands;
- a removal, conservation and use of a fertile soil layer when working with disturbed lands;
- an implementation of land management projects and other projects over the use and protection of lands;
- solving other issues in accordance with the Legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Mailing address: Moldagulova Str. 22, Uralsk, West Kazakhstan region
6. Reference service telephone: 26-96-16
7. Official web page: www.zemсontrol-bko.gov.kz