1. Brief information of Activities
1. The state institution "The Office of the West Kazakhstan region of Youth Policy " (here in after referred to as The Office) is a local executive body authorized to implement state policy and public administration functions in the sphere of implementation of the state youth policy.
2. The Office carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with acts of the akim and akimat of the region and others normative legal acts, and also with this Position.
3. The Office is a legal entity in the organizational and legal form of a state institution, has seals and stamps with its name in the state language, forms of the established type, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, accounts in the treasury bodies.
4. The Office enters into civil-law relations on its own behalf.
5. The Office has the right to act as a party to civil law relations on behalf of the state, if it is authorized to do so in accordance with the law.
6. The Office of its own competence in accordance with the procedure established by law takes decisions, issued by orders of the head of the Office and other acts provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. The structure and the limit of the staff of the Office are approved in accordance with the current legislation.
8. Location of the legal entity: Index 090000, West Kazakhstan Oblast, Uralsk, Zh.Moldagaliev St., Building 19.
9.Full name of the state body: In the state language - «Батыс Қазақстан облысының жастар саясаты мәселелері басқармасы», in Russian - государственное учреждение «Управление по вопросам молодежной политики Западно-Казахстанской области».
10.This Position is the constituent document of the Office. The founder of the administration is Akimat of the West Kazakhstan region.
11.The activities of the Office are financed by the local budget.
12.The Office is forbidden to enter into contractual relations with business entities for the fulfillment of duties, there are functions of the Office.
13.If the Office of Legislative Acts presents the right to carry out income-generating activities, the revenues received from such activities are channeled to the state budget revenue.
2. The schedule of personal reception of individuals and representatives of legal entities. The Head of the Office of Youth Policy of the West Kazakhstan region
Days and time of admission
Contact phone numbers
Sakoshev Ayan Kazhimeruly
Head of the Office
Tuesday, Thursday, weekly
3. THERE ARE NO LIST OF STATE SERVICES IN THE SPHERE OF WKO
4. BASIC FUNCTIONS, OBJECTIVES AND TASKS
Mission of the state institution "the office of the west Кazakhstan region of Youth Policy":
The main purpose of the Office:Is to effectively implement the state policy in the sphere of youth policy within its competence.
The main tasks of the Office are:
1) the implementation of the state youth policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the territory of the West Kazakhstan region;
2) development of the creative, spiritual and physical capabilities of the individual, the strong skills formation in a healthy lifestyle and the development of civil and legal culture among young people;
3) further strengthening of internal political stability. and inter-ethnic harmony in the sphere of youth policy by searching for new forms of dialogue between cultures and religions;
4) organization of outreach work and sensitization on the implementation of state youth policy; 5) assistance in the activities of local state bodies in the field of youth policy;
6) monitoring and analysis of the activities of youth organizations and making proposals to increase the effectiveness of their activities;
7) participation in the organization and holding of republican events on the state youth policy in the territory of the West Kazakhstan region;
8) organization and holding of events on the state youth policy in the territory of the West Kazakhstan region;
9) provision of organizational, consultative, methodological and information support to youth organizations;
10) implementation of activities for the formation, accumulation, compilation and classification of the information database on youth in the West Kazakhstan region;
11) realization of interaction with youth organizations, youth wings of political parties and ethno-cultural associations;
12) development of civic responsibility and patriotism of young people.
Functions of the Departmentare:
1) develops and submits documents of the state planning system for the implementation of the state youth policy for approval by the Maslikhat of the region;
2) carries out informational and analytical activities of the advisory and advisory body on youth policy issues under the Akimat of the region;
3) carries out of the formation and realization of the state social order in the sphere of youth policy in the order determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) provides the organizations of the education and upbringing system with the necessary methodological and advisory assistance in the sphere of state youth policy;
5) performs the functions of administrator of budget programs in the sphere of youth policy;
6) implements gender policy within its competence;
7) Management in its activities is accountable to the Founder.
Rights and duties of the Officeare:
1) to request from state bodies and officials, other organizations and citizens necessary information for the performance of their functions, to involve employees of state bodies and other organizations in the preparation of issues within the competence of the Office, to create temporary working groups for the development of relevant proposals;
2) to submit proposals to the Akim on improving the organization of activities of the state bodies in the sphere of youth policy, to prepare information and analytical and other materials on issues related to the Office's management;
3) to perform as the administrator of programs and the organizer of the competition on state purchases in the sphere of youth policy;
4) to provide organizational, methodological, informational and other assistance to officials of state bodies responsible for issues of the sphere of youth policy, observance of human rights and other issues within the competence of the Office.
Organization of the Office activities
The management of the Office is carried out by the head of the Office, who is personally responsible for the performance of the tasks assigned to the Office and the exercise of its functions.
The head of the Office is appointed to the post and dismissed by the akim of the region.
Credentials of the Head of the Office:
1) organizes and manages the activities of the Office and bears personal responsibility for the performance of tasks assigned to the Office and the exercise of its own functions;
2) conducts work to combat corruption and bears personal responsibility;
3) defines the duties and authorities of the heads of the structural divisions of the Office;
4) appoints and dismisses employees of the Office;
5) imposes disciplinary sanctions on the employees of the Office;
6) approve the regulations on the structural divisions of the Office, job descriptions;
7) within the limits of his competence issues orders, gives instructions, signs service documentation;
8) represents Management in state bodies and organizations in accordance with the current legislation;
9) in the Office organizes work with appeals from individuals and legal entities and bears personal responsibility for this work;
10) The Head of the Office is working to implement the gender policy and is personally responsible for work in this direction.
11) exercise other powers in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
12) in the manner prescribed by law, it encourages employees of the Office;
13) in due course, resolves issues of financial and economic and economic activity, controls the rational and targeted execution of budgetary funds;
5. Post address: WKR, Uralsk city,Z.Moldagalievastreet, 19
7. Reference telephone numbers: 50-45-32
8. Official Internet resource: http://zhastar-bko.gov.kz/